Bevan Healthcare CIC is a social enterprise committed to improving the health of the most vulnerable groups in Bradford.
We are now looking for a salaried GP to work 5 sessions per week across our outstanding CQC rated, innovative services for homeless patients, asylum seekers and vulnerable refugees.
The position is ideally suited to GPs looking for part-time work in a different setting, the post offers:
- delivery of primary care within a health and social care model
- fascinating work with a diverse patient group, with a list size of approximately 4000
- a supportive, experienced team, highly committed to inclusion healthcare
- additional “street medicine” option - the opportunity to provide healthcare to homeless and other vulnerable patients at outreach locations
- regular, paid education sessions focused on key, relevant topics, plus 1 week per annum study leave (pro-rata)
- 15 minute appointments
- competitive salary
- newly refurbished city centre premises
If you are interested please contact Andy Lephard (Medical Director) via email:
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd March 2017